Sunday, March 30, 2008

Kananaskis

I went to Kananaskis a few weeks ago for a hiking with my brother and one of my friends who came from Toronto to stay with us for the Persian New Year celebrations. It was a great day for me and I really enjoyed. The hiking path was extremely beautiful. In fact, it was an exquisite work of art!( to show of I am learning some new vocabulary)! after about 2km of hiking you reach to a water fall. It was frozen and that is the reason of I said it was beautiful. I could not imagine that a fall may freeze! I went there once last summer and a frozen image of the fall was totally unimaginable that day for me. We really enjoyed being in the nature in a wonderful and sunny day. There were only a few people there so that we were almost alone. we took a lot of wonderful pictures, ate a light dinner and came back. We also enjoyed the road beautiful landscapes. There is a lake on the right side of the Kananaskis road which was frozen too. You know, I think we should be really happy to be so close to this amazing nature because my friend was absolutely shocked! He has never seen such a kind of scenes in his life in Ontario. He told me that he just heard something about wonderful beauty of the Canadian Rockies and the nature of that but, he did not consider he was going to see what we saw there.
We made a perfect spring day right after starting the new year. I strongly recommend you guys going there just once to see there. It is not too far from here!

No comments: