Friday, March 7, 2008

A happy Behzad !! :)


Hello everybody,

I am really happy now :) In fact, I have been seriously happy since Wednesday!
Why? Because my parents came back from Iran Wednesday night after 3 months. You may think what a little kid I am. But, I do not care about that, heh. I am happy and I decided to share my happiness with you guys. The best part of their return is definitely their presence here with me and my brother; I am also happy about what they brought for me from Iran. A large package full of gifts and cards and presents from my girlfriend :) my favorite books and movies, and a lot of Iranian snacks and sweets and of course Iranian Pistachio.
I am also really happy that we can celebrate the Iranian New Year all together with my family members. It is very important for us to be together in New Year celebrations. I think I should write about these celebrations and our ceremonies in one of my next entries. We have still two weeks to the New Year and I promise here that I will write and describe our new year for you, so wait for that!
All right, finally, I am happy because I am sure now that I will go to my country after finishing EAP 3. Only 5 more weeks are remained and after that I will go there and see my dear girlfriend who I have missed her too much. Just 5 weeks, how exciting it is!
However we should keep studying hard the rest of the semester guys. Don’t give up and don’t think that it’s done. We have still more five important weeks and we should do our best if we want to get good marks. With all my happiness I hope all of you will be successful at the end of the semester, good luck.

2 comments:

Abdulmohsen's said...

good for you
I know that feeling

Amin said...

I am happy for you dude.

Residi be khake pakesh.... :)