Thursday, April 10, 2008

We are very close to the end

Hello Everybody,
Well, the writing final exam is coming tomorrow and there are a few days left up to finishing EAP 3!
We just presented our final presentations a few hours ago. It was really impressive for me to hear your presentations. It was clear that all of you worked hard and prepared yourself for a great presentation. I also learned many new things from you guys. Almost all of the topics of the presentations were new for me and I had no idea about most of your topics. However, I know something even just a little now! For example, I know what the difference between Chinese and Western dragon is! I have a general Idea about the Blue Mosque in Istanbul. I found that which company started to produce hybrid cars first. I also understand the relationship between art and basketball by Jason's perfect explanation! Seriously, I am really happy for the opportunity of hearing your presentations.
I am just a little bit sad because I am going to miss my classmates after finishing our exams. I know that EAP was just a bridge for us to enter the real university but, we have been together for more than 7 months. Can you believe it? It was a fabulous experience for me. I could improve my English skills especially in writing and I also could find some new friends. When I started EAP, I did not think it is going to be such a kind of memorable experience with all its goods and bads! Do you remember our last semester fights and arguments with Dr. Rihani !!!
Finally, the only bright side of finishing EAP 3 for me is that I am going back to my country in April 24th. I feel really excited about it!
I hope all of you get high marks and what you really deserve in your exams. Good luck :)

4 comments:

Amin said...

Naro!!! ;) You almost made me cry! By the way, it wasn't fight, it was friendly conversations :D

Oksana said...

That exactly what's going on in my mind! I don't want to leave EAP! But we wont leave Calgary anyway and we'll see aech other at the university.
I wish you to enjoy your time back home! And good luck tomorrow!
:)

Abdulmohsen's said...

Hi Behzad it wwas really fun but we still have blogs mannnnn

Have fun in ur country

Natallia said...

Unfortunately, I didn't enjoy studing at EAP 2, but it was a pleasure for me to study with such owesome guys at EAP 3!
Good luck!