Sunday, April 13, 2008

My last blog :(

Hello everybody,
It is Sunday night now. I was watching the hockey match between the Calgary Flames and the San Jose Sharks. What a wonderful game it was. A great came back for Flames after 3 early goal in the first period. They did a great job and won the game 4-3 finally.
All right, I think it is my last post for EAP 3. We did the writing exam and tomorrow is the reading exam. Actually, I am not worried about tomorrow and the day after because writing was the most important part of EAP 3 and and reading and listening/ speaking are not really important. We just need pass these courses and we Will do it! I mean I don't care about my marks anymore.
Well, I think it's time to say goodbye to all of you guys. EAP 3 was a unique and considerable experience for me. I could make a huge improvement on my writing. I wrote 1000 words term papers tow times for the first time in my life! We all had great moments together in class. I hope all of you be successful in your life. I also hope that we will see each other in the future.I wish all the best for you.
Finally, I want to say a big thank you to our instructors. Scott was the best English teacher who I have had in my life and Murray did his best to help us learn some new ideas. Thank you teachers for all your great efforts.
Ladies and gentlemen, children of all ages, good luck and bye.

2 comments:

Amin said...

it is sad, isn't it? hope you the best.

Scott Douglas said...

Your writing sure did improve a lot this semester. I'm really proud of you and all the hard work you did. It was a lot of fun!