Saturday, April 12, 2008

My homeland trip


Hi guys,
As you know, I am going back to my country, Iran, next week. I feel really excited and a little bit worried about it. I feel excited because it is the first time I am going back since last June I left there. The main reason of this trip is my girlfriend. I have not seen her for 10 months. It was very difficult for me to leave her alone. We have the chance to be together again for at least 2 months but, I am thinking about after that. I must leave her again. It would be the down side of it. Anyway, we are going to make a perfect plan to take advantage of these days. We promised each other to stay together as much as possible. We promised that there will be no argument and conflict! I am also concerned about my time. I have a lot of different things to do and I should manage my time properly. To be honest, I sometimes wish that she was here so that I was not supposed to go to Iran. I am very happy for this opportunity but, side effects and other consequences of this trip make me worried. Maybe it is better to forget about it and try to enjoy a nice trip. We can make it enjoyable ourselves. I mean we are in charge for our time and we have to manage everything related to that.
What am I saying? I am sure it is boring for you to read this post but I had nothing else in my mind to write about. Sorry about that.

No comments: