Thursday, November 15, 2007

I thought that I'm smart. But, ...

I woke up at 5:30 yesterday. Why? Because I wanted to come to university and study! What a hard working student I am?!! I took a shower and ate my breakfast and got out of home by my car. I thought that would be better for me to park my car in Dalhousie or Brentwood Park N Ride and take C-train to university. So I went to Dalhousie station at 6:30 to park my car but, there was no free space for parking!! It was full. Then, I went to Brentwood Station. It was almost full and I could hardly find a place for my car. It was interesting for me that this huge amount of cars are parked in these stations everyday in early mornings. As a result, I understood that I should wake up sooner if I want to not pay parking cost in campus.

5 comments:

Amin said...

I like your topic for this entry!! Because, the first time that we met, I made the same mistake about you! :)) Just kidding. Like you, it is amazing for me that people here, start work this soon.

Amin said...

Yes, even looking at such pictures make me sad. I am happy that i met you here man.

Oksana said...

But you are smart and ...kind. That's even more important :)
Thanks for your help!

Jack said...

You are smart ,man~~

Unknown said...

you got a car? rich man~would you mind driving me to school?~i like in Dalhousie~just kidding~~lol~~it should be lot of cars there~cuz lot of people as smart as you~