Wednesday, October 24, 2007

music


Hi everybody,

I want to write about music today!!! I am really interested in music, listening and playing both. I see everyday most of students are listening to music in campus and it is interesting for me to know what kind of music usually students listen. I want to learn more about different types of music and find out what kind of music is more popular in EAPP students. Also, if anybody can write about her/his country’s traditional music, it could be great. We can learn more on the subject of the traditional music of our countries. I will do it myself next time. So, next entry in my blog will be about Iranian music. I will give you little information on my country’s music history and instruments. If I can prepare it in English I will tell you what is the difference of Iranian music and other country’s!!!

5 comments:

Amin said...

Hello. I am looking forward to learn about your country music!!! That must be great! ;)

Jack said...

Hi, man, I know Chinese music~~

Oksana said...

Hi! I'm going to write about my favourite Ukrainian singer in my blog - the answer for your question. So you can read :)
See you...

Amin said...

Behzad, I have a suggestion! You can answer Oksana's blog with one of our REMAEKABLE artists!! :D

Hadline said...

Hi behzad. I would like to share my national music with you, but I do not know almost nothing about it. I will try to find some information.