Thursday, October 4, 2007

Does Iran deserve sanctions?

What do you think about it?Is it realy right to impose sanctions to a country that wants to have peaceful nuclear technology?
I believe all countries around the world have legal right to use nuclear energy in order to modernizing and improvement.Also, we know that Iranian leaders are not reliable and other countries can not trust them. But, they have been saying that it is a usual peaceful program and we are not going to produce nuclear weapons and in the same way, there has not been any official evidence that shows it is not true.
These sanctions do not work as The US. and Europeans want,I think.It just make the economical situation of Iran more terrible than it used to be.
Finally, all nuclear bombs of the world are placed in the USA and some other countries like Franc,Britain,Russia And China.I can not undrestand why they imposed sanctions against Iran.

5 comments:

Amin said...

What a complicated topic! Like you, I am Iranian and I do not like any difficulties for our people but, somebody should stop that unrreliable goverment so as I said it is complicated!

Camille said...

Hi Behzad!This is Camille! Welcome to my website

Unknown said...

so deep a topic

Unknown said...

mid-term examination~bless you~

imade.act said...

mmm it looks hard for me to express my opinion, but I think as long as it uses for humanity, it is ok...