Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Hi,

Well, I am going to follow Amin's way. I spend three or four hours for my each entry and always try to keep it interesting for readers. I also try to write something new and maybe helpful or funny. However, it seems I can’t keep doing it anymore because we have only 3days to the due date for our blogs. As a result, I do not know to write about what now, but I just want to write! Maybe it might be good to write about weather. It is snowing outside and I love snowy weather. So, I am happy that it is snowing outside now. Whenever it is snowing, I become happy, so you can imagine how much I am happy now. Since I am happy now, I don't want to make you unhappy now. So don't read this entry and don't waste your time with reading it now. I think that is enough for this snowy day entry now. I am happy and I wish I could be happy everyday like this. I hope all of you get great marks on your final exams. So, good luck and bye now!!!

6 comments:

Amin said...

You nailed it man! ;)

Abdulmohsen's said...

hey man
Thank u for ur comment

I will follow Behzad way.

HaVe FuN

Unknown said...

thats so true!!
I hate stupid blogs!!
And by the way, This one is my real blog so come check it out!!~

Rebeca said...

Hi Behzad, that's a good thequinic: Writing about what you're writing- nothing. hihihi.
Best wishes.

Anton said...

I'm happy to read this post

Anonymous said...

Hi Behzad,
It's hard to think about writing blogs when finals are just around the corner. I spent about two days writing each of my blogs. I like to edit my writing until it's perfect. So I can understand what you mean.